A Game Changer for Downtown

The printing press. Sgt. Pepper. Star Wars. The iPhone. Enter Front Row. Located in the burgeoning downtown district of Huntsville on Clinton Ave, Front Row will be an 11+ acre mixed-use development delivering high-end residential, Class A office space, and a dynamic blend of retail, destination-worthy dining, and entertainment. The development will bring unmatched density and innovative modern design to the area, elevating Huntsville to a major regional destination that rivals neighbors to the north and south. Front Row will become the forefront of the downtown district, connecting the area in and around the Von Braun Center, the city’s premier event venue, as well as Big Spring Park, Fountain Circle, Holmes Avenue North, and Northwest Downtown.


is Here

The City of Huntsville is now the largest and fastest-growing city in Alabama. Named the #1 best place to live in the U.S., and the top tech hub and the ideal place to live for STEM workers, the city is loaded with a heritage of innovation, strong economic and job growth, excellent quality of life, and accomplishments of the Fortune 500 companies that call Huntsville home.

#1 Best Place

to live in the us

#1 Most Affordable

best place to live

#1 Best Place to live

in america’s new tech hubs

#1 Best city

for stem workers

Front Row’s public art and communal spaces will act as a living gallery to celebrate Huntsville’s thriving arts and entertainment scene. A central urban green will offer residents and visitors a place to meet with friends or enjoy a peaceful outdoor respite in the heart of an energetic, metropolitan environment.

Future plans for Phase II include a boutique hotel, an additional 200,000 SF of state-of-the-art offices, and luxury condos with sweeping skyline views.

Don’t just Stand
in the doorway


Located on Clinton Avenue across from the Von Braun Center, Front Row will become a new 11+ acre landmark destination in Historic Downtown Huntsville.

This one-of-a-kind location opposite the Von Braun Center leverages a built-in traffic base of almost one million tourists and visitors, and will be a vital connection to the rest of downtown Huntsville.


Huntsville Style

545 luxury apartments will embody an urban spirit with a sense of community and connection in the heart of Front Row. Access to an unrivaled 24/7 lifestyle and all that downtown Huntsville offers. Future residents will be minutes away from over 40 miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, beautiful outdoor spaces, and year-round events.

Apartments coming 2026.
Sign up to receive updates about Front Row.


Up front

Front Row delivers a retail experience unlike anything else in Huntsville. A 47,000 sq.ft. sophisticated mix of indoor and outdoor spaces line the project’s central urban green, with opportunity for food and beverage, fitness, and first-to-market brands and local favorites. Over 500 residential units and 34,500 sq. ft. of office space will provide 24/7 activity combined with built-in traffic from the adjacent Von Braun Center. Modern, walkable, and centrally located, Front Row will be a vibrant district on par with those found in big cities, right here in Huntsville.

For retail leasing opportunities, contact Anusha Alapati Davis at (256) 384-7608 or

Modern design. Inspired outdoor spaces. State-of-the-art technology. An incredible location minutes from Huntsville International Airport with premier restaurants, hotel, residences, services, and amenities. A new kind of benefits package surrounded by a vibrant, urban and pedestrian atmosphere that will attract and retain the best talent.

For commercial leasing opportunities contact (256) 801-7772

Reimagine the


In The News

A Groundbreaking Destination

A Groundbreaking Destination

Front Row, Huntsville Alabama's transformative downtown development, commemorated its groundbreaking phase on April 16, 2024. Mayor Battle joined key project figureheads Mitchell Rutter, CEO of Essex Capital, and Daniel Shields, President of Ascend Property, along...

read more
Spotlight on Madison County: Community Development

Spotlight on Madison County: Community Development

Last spring, Gov. Kay Ivey approved three major road projects in Madison County and pledged 60% of state funds to support them, with the cities of Huntsville and Madison and the Madison County Commission collaborating to provide the remaining 40%. The state-funded...

read more


"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

For commercial leasing opportunities contact (256) 801-7772 or